13 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
8 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £64,225 - £72,483
- L15 to L21
What skills and experience we're looking for
Could you bring commitment and passion to a school that aspires to continually improve and evolve?
We are looking for a confident and inspiring leader who puts the children at the heart of everything they do, empowering the whole school community to support and improve the outcomes for all our children. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving continuous improvement, both in terms of academic performance and the wider curriculum.
We are looking for someone who:
- Inspires children to be the best they can be and champions their wellbeing;
- Is an inspirational and positive leader with vision, creativity and drive;
- Has a strong understanding of teaching and learning and the ability to lead and develop excellent practice, including support staff;
- Has visibility and presence, lives and breathes the school values;
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Is strategic, open-minded and can effectively lead through change.
Applications are welcome from both aspiring and experienced headteachers.
What the school offers its staff
In return, we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and thoughtful children who are keen to learn and expand their horizons;
- A school that wants to continue to evolve and improve, enabling children to achieve their best academically and building on its ethos;
- Committed and reflective teaching and support staff;
- The opportunity to make Edward Feild Primary School an exemplar for primary schools;
- A very strong supportive community, including engaged parents, an active and supportive governing body and the Friends of the school.
Further details about the role
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. To obtain an Application Pack or to arrange a visit please email Caroline Murray, School Business Manager at email@example.com or telephone 01865 372268.
The application form is also available here: http://www.efs.oxon.sch.uk/jobs.html
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 276 KB
About Edward Feild Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 299 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Edward Feild Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01865 372268
Edward Feild Primary School is a friendly, inclusive community school. We aim to provide an education that allows all our children to reach their full potential and flourish academically, physically, socially and emotionally, so they leave us as caring, confident members of society with a lifelong love of learning. The values which drive our curriculum are Challenge, Curiosity, Perseverance, Teamwork, Equality, Health, Kindness and Creativity. Together with our on-site partners Robin Preschool we provide education for almost 400 boys and girls from 2 to 11 years old. We also offer out of school care and holiday club at the Beehive for age 3 upwards.
Arranging a visit to Edward Feild Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Leonard's Church of England Primary School
Overthorpe Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 4SB
At the Bronze Barrow, WITNEY, Oxfordshire, OX28 1AR
Tyndale Community School
William Morris Close, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 2JX
Marsh Baldon CofE Primary School
The Green, Marsh Baldon, Oxfordshire, OX44 9LJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxfordshire