The Governors and Trustees are seeking to appoint an excellent leader to work with the school’s well respected team leading Golden Valley Primary School on the next part of their journey.
We are looking for a leader who will:
- support our continued journey in excellence with a focus on informed practice in the areas of curriculum and pedagogy to ensure we provide outstanding educational opportunities for all our pupils.
- bring a track record of success in enabling all pupils to reach their potential, including disadvantaged and SEND children.
- have the knowledge and qualities needed to continue to develop colleagues so that they achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- demonstrate a personal commitment to inclusion and diversity.
- enjoy celebrating the team’s successes.
- see value and opportunity in collaborating with schools across our Trust and beyond.
Our children say they want:
- a person who is kind, caring and has a sense of humour.
- someone who will understand children’s worries and take time to help them.
- someone who listens to the voices of the children and considers their mental wellbeing.
- someone who isn’t like Mrs Trunchbull!
Applications should be made to the Chair of Governors by formal letter of application (maximum 2,000 words) accompanied by a fully completed application form (please do not include a curriculum vitae) with details of all educational qualifications, including grades obtained.
Please address the following issues in your letter of application:
- Examples of your work which provide evidence of your leadership skills and that demonstrate how you would work effectively in this post;
- The values and philosophy which underpin your commitment to education.
Please be advised, in accordance with our Safeguarding Policy, we do not accept CV’s.
School Visits:We would encourage prospective candidates to visit our school prior to application. Visits are scheduled for Tuesday 14th March 2023 and/or Thursday 23rd March 2023. Please refer to the recruitment pack for further information.
Application Deadline:Monday, 27th March 2023 (9.00am).
Interview Date:there will be a two-day process on Tuesday, 18th and Wednesday, 19th April 2023.
The Lighthouse Schools Partnership - Golden Valley Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all in its community to share this commitment. Suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. As part of the shortlisting process an online search will be carried out. All appointments will be subject to vetting, including an enhanced DBS check. We are also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, particularly those from underrepresented groups.
This job post has expired.