L18 - L24
Due to the retirement of our highly respected Headteacher, the opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, conscientious, innovative professional to lead our unique school, which is part of the Attenborough Learning Trust. Green Lane is a wonderful, multicultural infant school that sits at the heart of the local community. It is a lively, happy, inner city school, with a warm caring environment, and exciting, child-centred grounds.
We are looking for a Headteacher who can inspire our children, staff and families to excellence. In short we want our children to be the very best they can be, giving them roots to grow their learning and social skills, and wings to encourage independence, confidence and resilience. At Green Lane we are proud of our children; they are enthusiastic, kind, hardworking and their behaviour is excellent.
Applying for the job
For application packs and returning completed application forms please contact to Tom Bott, Business Manaager.
358 pupils enrolled
3 to 7
About Green Lane Infant School
Green Lane can offer:
• A happy working environment, with enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
• A highly committed, dedicated staff.
• A supportive leadership team.
• Support from a committed team of governors and wider trust network.
• Support for your continuing professional development.
• Excellent opportunities for collaborative working, both from within the trust and our wider local and regional networks.
Arranging a visit to Green Lane Infant School
We strongly encourage prospective candidates to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact Fatima Ismail email@example.com or phone 0116 262 7050.
Spinney Hill Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3GG