Our Headteacher retires in December after eleven happy and successful years here at Harlands. We are now looking for an energetic leader to take us further forward on our path towards ‘Outstanding’.
Essential educational requirements
A degree and Qualified Teacher Status
The main purposes of the role are:
* To provide professional leadership for the school which secures its success and improvement, ensuring high quality education which inspires and motivates its pupils and improves standards of learning and achievement.
* To work with and through others to secure the commitment of the wider community to the school.
* To be responsible for the leadership, internal organisation, management and control of the school, consulting appropriately with stakeholders.
*To create a safe and caring environment for all pupils and staff by ensuring that the relevant policies are known and adhered to, and to promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people s/he is responsible for, or comes into contact with.
* To carry out the duties set out in the School Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document.
* To be the Accounting Officer of Harlands Educational Trust.
* To be the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Essential skills and experience
Please go to the school website to download a full information pack which gives in-depth details of the role requirements and person specification.
Teachers' Pension Scheme
Appropriate CPD will be available, as required.
About Harlands Primary School
- Penland Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 1PJ
- Harlands Primary School website (opens in a new window)