- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L18 (£67,495) to L24 (£77,642)
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to lead our school for the next stage; achieving high standards and progress for all, whilst retaining our friendly and caring ethos. The new Head Teacher will have the leadership skills essential to shape the future direction of the school. They will have a proven track record of raising achievement in their previous school or role.
We are seeking an individual who:
• Will provide strong, inspirational and enterprising leadership
• Has a clear vision and commitment to ensuring every child reaches their full potential, including those with SEND and those who are disadvantaged
• Has a proven track record of raising standards and levels of achievement, whilst ensuring efficient use of resources
• Can support staff in managing innovative and evidence-based learning and teaching approaches
• Is a forward thinking, skillful and reflective practitioner who demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with all stakeholders.
We can offer you:
• An oversubscribed and popular school, with strong links with its local community
• An inclusive ethos in which everyone is valued and respected
• A loyal and committed staff team and supportive parents
• Confident, caring and responsible pupils who take pride in their achievements and their community
• The support of being part of a successful Multi Academy Trust, as part of a friendly and supportive team of fellow Head Teachers
• A conveniently located school, on the borders of Kent and London, close to the M25 and a short walk from West Wickham train station, which has direct trains to central London.
Applying for the job
Completed applications should be sent to Rachael Cooper, HR Administrator: email@example.com Download an application form - 390 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 451 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Hawes Down Primary School
Hawes Down Primary School is part of Langley Park Learning Trust, a Multi Academy Trust comprising of: Clare House Primary School, Hawes Down Primary School, Langley Park Primary School, Langley Park School for Boys and Langley Park School for Girls, all located in the London Borough of Bromley.
Hawes Down Primary School came together from the previous infant and junior schools in 2017 and is now a popular and consistently oversubscribed two form entry primary school in West Wickham, Bromley. We also have an Additionally Resourced Provision for up to 38 children with severe learning difficulties and are committed to an inclusive approach for all our children.
Arranging a visit to Hawes Down Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact the school on 020 8777 4174 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.