- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Salary: £76,060 - £86,432 per annum (L16 - L21a including 10%)
The governors of Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School welcome applications for the post of Headteacher. We are an outstanding school which provides a nurturing environment focusing on the educational and spiritual development of the child.
We are looking for:
• A committed practising Catholic with a strong understanding of Catholic education.
• A leader who is committed to ensuring the progress of all children.
• An excellent communicator who will nurture and develop strong working relationships with staff, children, families, and governors.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to lead an outstanding Catholic school where every member of the school community is valued and respected
• Pupils who are well mannered, happy with an excellent attitude to learning
• A committed, talented, dedicated and hard working staff
• A well-managed and well-resourced school
• Collaborative working with other local schools in the local Catholic Network
• A commitment to professional development
• An experienced and supportive governing body
Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
London SW12 8QJ
Tel: 020 8673 3080
Number on roll: 210 (4-11 years)
“A child who is helped by another child is like a strong city” proverbs 18:19
Applying for the job
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively, contact Angela Esson, Contracts and HR, Wandsworth Borough Council, Children’s Services Department, Wandsworth Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU on 020 8871 8272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to receive an application pack.
Completed application should be submitted via email to: email@example.com , please call 020 8871 8270 and confirm the receipt of your application.
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021 (at noon)
Interview date: Monday 13th December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 205 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
About Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
At Holy Ghost School, working in partnership with parents to help fulfil their baptismal promises, we seek to affirm Christ through whom, and for whom all of us were made
Arranging a visit to Holy Ghost Catholic Primary School
We strongly encourage applicants to visit the school which may be arranged by contacting the school office on 020 8673 3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org