|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L6-L10, Full Time, Permanent|
We are looking for a motivated, inspirational and experienced leader who will lead our school with passion who can harness our vision, ethos and values to inspire pupils, support parents/carers and deliver benefits to the local community.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding leader to lead, shape and further develop our wonderful school. You will be working alongside a committed team of staff and a governing body that is ambitious and has high aspirations for all pupils and staff. You will need to adopt a ‘Whole School’ approach when setting out your plans for the school and have the aspiration, resilience and the ability to build positive and trusting relationships and build on a culture of learning and ambition that will see our children develop, grow and contribute an active part in today’s society. You will have a teaching commitment of 0.2.
Applying for the job
For more information and how to apply please visit our dedicated website -
For an informal, confidential conversation about the role, please call Julie Crichton who is supporting this recruitment process on behalf of Huby CE Primary School and can be contacted at North Yorkshire County Council on 07581 143421.More on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School, Church of England|
|School size||95 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Huby Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Huby Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Huby CE Primary School is a voluntary controlled Church of England primary school, situated at the southern end of Huby village. The school has close contacts with the local churches and community and benefits from support from the Easingwold Primary Cluster, and North Yorkshire County Council. The school has a warm and welcoming family atmosphere, where, we place a great emphasis on working in partnership with parents/carers, children, governors, diocese and the communities that we serve.
The school is successful and has been judged “good” by Ofsted and SIAMS. The quality of our teaching is consistently good and carefully monitored.
To succeed, you will need the following skills and abilities:
• Managerial & Team building
• Teaching (ensuring the development of the whole child)
• Maintaining our strong Christian Ethos and Values
• Building Relationships with the local and wider community
• Ability to analyse school data
• Adopting best practice.
The Governors are looking for a Headteacher with a passion for promoting excellence in teaching and learning and a strong focus on pupils’ achievement and development as well as the ability to deliver positive outcomes for all pupils, regardless of background or ability.
We can offer you:
• A happy and friendly school, with delightful children who respect each other and have a thirst for learning.
• A culture which allows all staff to thrive and develop.
• An opportunity to see the huge potential that exists and the time to make Huby CE Primary School a beacon of excellence in primary education.
• Significant levels of support from the Local Authority, Diocese, Governing Board and a staff team who are experienced, committed and passionate about our school.
• A Governing Body committed to providing support on all matters including more sensitive or difficult issues and including the wellbeing of all staff members.
• The school is part of a Cluster where the Headteachers meet regularly. This provides a support network for sharing ideas and best practice.
For more information and how to apply please visit our dedicated website - http://www.nyresourcing.co.uk/huby-c-e-primary-school
Arranging a visit to Huby Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Due to the government guidelines and restrictions school visits will be arranged once we have shortlisted. One of our very creative teachers has made a short film of life at Huby School, the link is below. https://youtu.be/dZjpvqcYMrk
Tollerton Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO61 1HX