James Brindley CPS is a school that sits at the heart of it's community. The Headteacher will:
- Set the respectful, caring and aspirational tone for the school.
- Ensure that safeguarding is paramount
- Draw together the enthusiasm of all stakeholders towards common goals
- Respond appropriately to national, local and Trust led initiatives and offer innovation
- Use professional experience to support development and change
- Aspire for all children at James Brindley CPS, regardless of starting points
- Work collaboratively with the Link Education Trust schools
- Maintain a culture of continuous professional and career development for our staff
- Undertake careful financial planning to gain 'best value'
James Brindley CPS can offer:
- Children who love to learn
- Families that support the school
- A dedicated and hard-working staff
- A culture of making every day matter
- A commitment to a breadth of curriculum that supports both academic attainment and personal growth
- A Governing Board that recognises the challenges of school leadership and supports this work
- A warm, friendly and well ordered place of work
The Governors at James Brindley CPS will appoint an experienced and ambitious school leader who has a strong blend of professional and interpersonal skills that will allow the successful applicant to build upon the school's current, excellent outcomes.
Our school is set to be a founder school of a new Multi-Academy Trust - 'The Link Education Trust' - along with 5 other Salford primary schools. This conversion will take place in mid/late autumn 2024 at which point our current Headteacher will assume the role of CEO of this new Trust. The 6 schools within this new Trust are all categorised as 'Good' or better and have a history of collaborative work that will now be formalised. This an exciting opportunity for all involved and the new Headteacher at James Brindley will be integral to the evolution of the Trust.
Whilst this appointment will be made by the Governors of James Brindley Primary School and Salford Local Authority, the school will be part of an Academy Trust by the time the postholder takes up post. The successful candidate’s employment will be transferred to The Link Education Trust at this time
Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school on one of the allotted dates. Applicants should contact Keeley Sutton) to make an appointment.
firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 790 8050
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and an on-line search check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.