The Trustees of Katharine Lady
Berkeley’s School are looking to appoint a Headteacher
to join us in September 2023 – someone who will share and help us develop our
vision, values and ambition for KLB and its community, whilst continuing the
focus on developmental success for all our students with a shared excitement
for the future.
The Trustees are looking for:
- an experienced and talented senior leader with a
proven record of managing change and raising standards and who is resilient,
selfless and totally committed to the success of our students
- someone with outstanding communication skills who
can demonstrate the ability to lead, inspire and motivate the whole school
- someone who can take the vision and values of the
school to the next level
- a commitment to an inclusive community school in
which every student is successful.
Katharine Lady Berkeley’s is a large comprehensive school of 1529
students with 277 in the Sixth Form. A high performing school that sits at the
heart of the local community with extensive links to the surrounding area, the
school is within easy commuting distance of Bristol and Gloucester being just
10 minutes from Junction 14 of the M5. The school is part of the DfE School
Rebuilding Programme. In our case, £20m
is to be spent on a partial rebuild and will include the replacement of both
our languages and DT blocks.
We can offer:
- the opportunity to make a real difference whilst
developing your career
- working with courteous, polite and mutually
- an exciting, capable, well-motivated team of
- positive relationships with parents and the local
- an active and supportive Trustee Board who are
highly ambitious for the school
- a recently commenced £20m build programme that
will deliver new and refurbished facilities across our spacious site.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment will be subject to satisfactory full enhanced DBS and barred list, prohibition order, identity and qualifications checks.
This job post has expired.