- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
Full-time equivalent salary
- £53,973.00 - £62,561.00
- L9 - L15
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Is an exemplary role model with excellent
communication skills, who can inspire, challenge, support and nurture pupils
and staff alike, while maintaining and strengthening links with parents, our
partner Church and the wider community.
- Is passionate about excellence in teaching and
learning, and about enabling every child to flourish and grow to their full
potential in all areas.
- Can demonstrate the ability to achieve
sustainable improvement and will consolidate and build on the progress already
made within the school, working with the school staff to lead Kinsghill
- Has high expectations of pupils,
colleagues and themselves.
- Is able to empower and motivate
children, staff and parents, being a visible presence in and around the school.
What the school offers its staff
- A strong school community with a distinctively
Christian ethos, having a clear focus on children as individuals, united as an
- An extensive Leadership Induction programme, led
by Central team experts.
- A mentor programme, allowing you to be mentored
by an experienced Headteacher within the Trust.
- Friendly, happy and enthusiastic pupils who
enjoy coming to school, behave well and are eager to learn, and who take pride
in their school, their classmates and their teachers.
- Excellent relationships between pupils and
staff and between staff and governors, based on high levels of mutual respect,
care and responsibility.
- An engaged and supportive Local Governing Committee.
- A commitment to continued professional
development for staff at all levels.
- The support of the
Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust, with exciting opportunities for a high level of collaboration and CPD
within the North Somerset hub. Schools
work together within their hubs for locally identified and driven school
improvement and professional development.
- Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include a
generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits, a staff
benefit platform with a large range of benefits and a supportive working
Further details about the role
- The governors, pupils and staff of Kingshill
Church School are looking to appoint an ambitious and confident Headteacher who
will inspire, challenge, support and nurture pupils
at Kingshill. Kingshill is lucky to be part of a family of schools within Bath
and Wells Multi Academy Trust and the successful candidate will need to build
relationships across the Trust, to truly feel the benefits of being part of a
larger Trust family. Kingshill is welcoming and friendly, with a strong
- This is an excellent opportunity for an
enthusiastic, innovative and inclusive individual who can develop positive
relationships with the whole school community. We are a school on a rapid
school improvement journey with the driving force of ensuring our school
provides an outstanding education for every child, enhanced by a distinctively
- We are
seeking to appoint an individual who will lead, and further develop our
dedicated and committed staff, all of whom are keen to provide the best education
for our children. Applicants should be prepared to lead the development of a
broad and balanced curriculum, which can take the school to the next level.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.