R23 - R27 (£72,497 - £79,167)
Due to the retirement of the current post holder, we are looking for a committed and ambitious Headteacher with a proven record of sustained school improvement to lead Kingswood Parks Primary School.
In particular, you should have:
• A belief that all children are capable of great things and that learning should be fun
• A relentless focus on improving the quality of teaching and improving outcomes for children
• A track record of and commitment to closing the gap between the most disadvantaged pupils and others
• An unwavering commitment to inclusion and securing provision which meets the needs of the most vulnerable pupils
• High expectations of everyone within the school community
• Developed robust and accurate systems of self-evaluation which have led to improved outcomes
• Implemented rigorous procedures for the management of performance
• Offered high levels of support and challenge to staff which have led to improved teaching and outcomes for pupils
• Developed a curriculum which inspires children to learn and engages them in all aspects of school life
• Developed positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community
• A firm commitment to school improvement through a collaborative approach, including work with other schools in Humber Education Trust
If you are innovative, creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for working with staff and communities to ensure children get the education they deserve, this may be the opportunity for you to make a real difference.
For an informal discussion regarding the post and Humber Education Trust please contact Rachel Wilkes, CEO Humber Education Trust on 01482 755674
An additional discretionary payment, up to 25%, would be available for the right candidate in line with School Teachers' Pay and Conditions.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
590 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Kingswood Parks Primary School
Kingswood Parks Primary School opened in September 2014 and was originally built as a two storey building, designed for 315 pupils with a nursery provision of 39FTE. Since then, major building works have been undertaken, which has increased our capacity to 630 pupils with a nursery provision of 52FTE.
At Kingswood Parks Primary School, we aim to provide a happy, stimulating and secure community for every child.
Our children will experience and actively participate in an enjoyable and challenging curriculum. They will have the opportunity to reach their full potential and aspire to achieve excellence in everything they do. Children will become thoughtful and responsible young people who respect themselves, those around them and their environment.
Everyone who works in our school is valued as an individual and our staff work as a team. Kingswood Parks strongly values the partnership between home, school and community.
Arranging a visit to Kingswood Parks Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged via the school office on 01482 427870.