Invictus Education Trust are looking to recruit an inspirational Headteacher with a proven track record of delivering high standards in educational achievement for students. We are looking for a highly motivated school leader who has the vision and tenacity to drive the school improvement agenda forward, engaging students, staff and the community during the next stage of this school’s journey.
Leasowes High School is a large secondary school with:
- Fantastic students
- Dedicated, hardworking and talented staff with high expectations
- Excellent facilities, a recently refurbished theatre, a large sports hall, full size 3G pitch (Astro-Turf), refurbished science labs, dining hall and expansive grounds.
- Strong community presence
Invictus Education Trust is a Multi Academy Trust comprising of six secondary schools and one primary school with over 750 employees and over 5,500 students, based in Dudley and South Staffordshire.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Is a highly effective and successful leader with drive, ambition, high expectation and the skills to inspire the very highest expectations for all students and staff
- Is completely committed to the development of both students and staff
- Is committed to working collaboratively with the CEO, fellow Headteachers in the Trust, and the Central Team
- Is comfortable with accountability
- Will ensure consistently effective teaching and high impact intervention strategies
- Will design appropriate curriculum plans
- Will provide a stimulating learning environment
In return we can offer:
- A receptiveness to new ideas and innovations that promote and extend learning at all levels
- An environment where collaboration is key to our success
- Teachers’ terms and conditions
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing date: Monday 19th June 2023, 12 noon
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 20th June 2023
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Leasowes High School,
located in Halesowen, is a “Good” school that aspires to be outstanding. We
have created a traditional ethos and value highly such things as excellent
standards of uniform, strong standards of discipline, high expectations of
behaviour, personal resilience, fairness and a caring attitude towards the
school and local community. Our school motto is “Aspire and Achieve”, and this
positive yet challenging message underpins all that we do to achieve the very
best outcomes for our students.
This job post has expired.