2 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
29 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
8 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Leigh St Peter's CE Primary School Headteacher required for September 2023 Group 3 ISR L18-24 NOR 365
What skills and experience we're looking for
The children, staff, parents and Governors are seeking to appoint an inspiring individual who can challenge, lead and guide the whole school to reach its full potential. Our school is at the heart of the local community and the ability to foster and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders including the local Church and Parish is central to the role.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead with Christian vision, promote the strong Christian ethos within school and support the spiritual, moral and emotional wellbeing of the children.
- Challenge and inspire the children and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Guide the development of the curriculum and learning, with a clear focus on ensuring every child receives an outstanding education alongside wider personal development opportunities.
What the school offers its staff
This is a fantastic opportunity, for the candidate who demonstrates the above qualities, to take the next step in their career and fulfil their potential, whilst making a positive difference to the outcomes of our children.
Further details about the role
An informal visit to our school is encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Michelle Foster, Clerk to the Selection Panel via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
The post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulation and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Leigh St Peter’s CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be required for this post.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 31.5 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Leigh St Peter's CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 365 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Leigh St Peter's CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Park Brow Community Primary School
Broad Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L32 6QH
All Souls Church of England Primary School
Rye Street, Heywood, Lancashire, OL10 4DF
St Michael's CofE Primary School, Great Lever
Green Lane, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 2PL
Bamber Bridge St Aidan's Church of England Primary School
Larch Grove, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 6GX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester