Are you looking for a new challenge? The Governors of Links Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced, talented and inspirational school leader to continue to deliver exceptional teaching and learning opportunities for all children.
We are looking for a Headteacher who is an outstanding education practitioner, passionate about teaching and learning with the ability to instil and nurture this in all pupils and staff and committed to ensuring every child achieves their potential emotionally, socially and academically.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A confident and strategic leadership style able to inspire and motivate a strong and effective team
- Evidence of a track record of raising standards and improving outcomes
- Commitment to cultural diversity and inclusion to ensure each child is given every opportunity to fulfil their potential
- Modelling agreed school values and creating the environment in which children and staff strive to the school ethos of a kind and supportive environment
- A developmental management style, with integrity and optimism
- A clear understanding of the unique challenges for communities which impact upon readiness for learning and attendance, including health and wellbeing and community turnover
- Extensive experience in safeguarding, promoting positive health and wellbeing for all children and staff.
- Happy, confident, well-behaved and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning.
- Loyal and incredibly motivated staff, who always put the children first.
- Positive and engaged parents contributing to a real community focused environment.
- A supportive governing board that is engaged, positive and proactive in ensuring the school continues to thrive and develop.
In addition to this, headteachers who are new to Merton receive an induction programme of CPD and peer mentoring.
The governing board is committed to supporting the wellbeing of the headteacher, including the consideration of flexible working arrangements and the ability to work from home when necessary.
We very much look forward to receiving applications from candidates whose personal qualities, values and experiences meet the requirements of this job description and person specification. Potential candidates are warmly invited to visit the school on one of the following dates:
Tuesday 29th November 2022 – 9.30 am
Thursday 7th December 2022 – 4.00 pm
Wednesday 14th December 2022 - 9.30 am
Please contact Michelle Tindall, School Business Manager, to arrange a visit.
Links Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
This job post has expired.