The Governors of St. Francis CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher to lead the school further in the pursuit of excellence in all areas.
This post offers an excellent opportunity to join the school at an exciting time, so if you believe you have the right skills, experience and qualities that we are looking for then we look forward to seeing your application.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit our school and the proposed dates for appointments are Wednesday, 18 and Wednesday, 25 September 2019. To arrange your visit please contact Blackburn with Darwen School HR Team on 01254 588973 or via email to email@example.com. School visits are STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT only.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• must have a personal faith commitment and a firm belief in the intrinsic value of faith education/and a clear understanding of the value of faith education;
• should have the strategic ability to use effective leadership skills with creativity and enthusiasm to continue the current successful growth and development of our school community;
• will be approachable and nurturing to staff, families and children and will have strong management and communication skills to motivate at all levels;
• will have a strong, proven track record of raising standards;
• needs to have the energy, drive and ability to develop the potential of all staff and children;
• will work alongside governors to ensure their impact on school priorities and continued effective leadership of the school;
• will contribute to the vision and mission of St. Francis CE School within the school, the parish and the wider community.
• a welcoming and well-maintained school situated in beautiful grounds in a rural location with easy transport access;
• enthusiastic, well-behaved children;
• a team of dedicated, hardworking staff and senior leaders;
• a highly supportive Governing Board;
• strong links with the Blackburn Diocese and Blackburn with Darwen Local Authority;
• a commitment to our Headteacher’s continuing professional and spiritual development.
About Livesey Saint Francis' Church of England School
- Cherry Tree Lane, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 5NX
- LA Maintained School
- Livesey Saint Francis' Church of England School website (opens in a new window)