We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader following the retirement of an extremely successful headteacher, at an exciting point in the development of the school. The governors will look to the new headteacher to build on what has made - andcontinues to make – Longshaw successful and distinctive,whilst at the same time developing a robust strategy for the future.
We are looking for a headteacher who will demonstrate personal, visible and accessible leadership and build on strong foundations that will inspire the continued momentum and ambition for the school. The successful candidate will embrace our clear vision and values and bring inspirational drive and ambition for continual improvement that is demonstrated through improved outcomes for our children.
We would like to appoint someone who:
- Is dedicated to continuing to raise standards in our safe, supportive and inclusive school where high standards and expectations through excellent and inspirational teaching, learning and assessment is provided for every child.
- Will value and develop the strengths and skills of our staff.
- Will work closely with Longshaw Infant School and the wider community
- Has professional dedication, commitment and resilience and relishes a challenge.
- Has a clear vision and rationale for behaviour management that is compatible with our extremely effective approach and standards across the school community.
- Adopts our vision, ethos, values and motto Success for all - nothing less
Application forms can be downloaded from this page.
In addition to your application you must include a supporting statement that should be clear, concise and related to the specific post. Please ensure this does not exceed 1.200 words, font size 11.
Please do not submit a CV.
Your completed application and supporting statement should be submitted, using Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Longshaw Junior School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check, will be subject to receipt of suitable references, and qualifications and identity checks.
This job post has expired.