£48,808 - £66,517
The Governors of Lugwardine Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an inspiring, highly effective, enthusiastic, committed and experienced leader with a proven history to see all children reach their full potential. You will be an experienced Headteacher looking for a new challenge or an established Senior Leader with demonstrable capacity and willingness to enhance every aspect of the school.
We are looking for a Headteacher:
• To provide dynamic and professional leadership.
• To inspire, challenge, motivate and empower all members of the school community to carry the vision forward.
• To manage the school’s resources effectively and cultivate a safe environment that secures and promotes the highest achievement of both pupils and staff.
• Secure excellent teaching to achieve high standards of learning and attainment across the primary phase;
• Support all staff to achieve high standards and promote a collaborative learning culture within the school;
• Ensure inclusion, diversity and access promoting an open, fair, equitable culture.
• Ensure safeguarding is robust in all aspects including GDPR, prevent, child protection and health and safety
• Develop and sustain effective relationships with the Governing Body, and the Chair of Governors in particular, to ensure effective governance of the school;
• Build/develop and maintain effective relationships with all members of the school and wider community to enhance the education of all pupils;
• Carry out any other such duties as the Governors may reasonably direct.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and efficient environment
• A committed, experienced, talented and dedicated team.
• A rural school in great surroundings where you get to know and engage with each and every pupil and staff member directly.
• Dedicated Governors who will support and challenge you.
Applying for the job
Application forms or queries to Miss Katie Bythell (School Business Manager) 01432 850449
More on how to apply