We are located in the London Borough of Redbridge
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an experienced and inspiring Headteacher to lead this school and its associated local community to even greater achievements.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
• shares our vision of Inclusion and will ensure outstanding outcomes for all students;
• will continue to develop, encourage and support all staff;
• has the skills and experience to enhance the quality of teaching and learning;
In return we are offering the opportunity to work in a school which:
• has staff who are passionate and committed to the task of ensuring each and every student succeeds and able to make a positive contribution to society
• has had in excess of £30m spent on new buildings and refurbishments in the last decade;
• has on-site sporting facilities among the best in the country;
• has the potential for further development as a hub for the community.
Joint applications for a Co-Headship arrangement may be considered; however, at this time we are unable to support individual applications for such an arrangement. Applications for Job-Sharing roles will not be accepted.
Please visit our website for full details of the role:
Essential educational requirements
Please see the person Specification on our school website
Please see the school website for further information
Essential skills and experience
Please see the information on our school website
Depending on the successful candidate’s experience and track record, an additional recruitment & retention allowance may be considered.
About Mayfield School
- Pedley Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM8 1XE
- LA Maintained School
- Mayfield School website (opens in a new window)