Salary L19 to L26
Start date: 1st
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
The Governing Board, staff and
children are seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding leader with the
vision and energy to build on our strengths and to further develop our school.
We are looking for a leader
- Build, create and communicate a clear vision
for our school.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the highest
standards of teaching and learning and show great enthusiasm for embedding
these in every stage of a child's journey throughout our school.
- Be an advocate for maintaining excellent
relationships with governors, parents, pupils, staff and the wider community to
ensure the best possible outcomes for our children.
- Continue to develop and refine our curriculum.
- Show a caring and inclusive attitude towards
each individual child.
What we will offer you:
- A great opportunity to lead a dynamic, diverse
and large primary school.
- Pupils with positive attitudes to learning, who
are hardworking, caring and proud to attend their school.
- The support of a dedicated and caring Governing
Board who are committed to delivering the very best for pupils.
- Talented and dedicated staff who are passionate
about pupils' progress, development and well-being.
- A supportive and thriving PTFA (Friends of
Westgate) which engages the local community.
- A well-planned and maintained building with
- The chance to make a difference to children and
the local area.
We welcome you to visit our
amazing school, tours are available on Monday 26th February, Monday
4th or Friday 8th March please ring the school office on 01524 832747
to book your place.
& covering letters to be emailed to email@example.com, CV’s will not
Closing Date: 15th March NOON
Shortlisting: 25th March
Interview Dates: 18th April (school) and 19th April (formal)
The safety and well-being of our children in our care is paramount. Our approach to safeguarding and child protection is child-centred and we recognise the importance of listening to the voice of the child.
Westgate's practice is governed by the statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023 and Working Together to Safeguarding Children 2022.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visas cannot be sponsored.