- Job role
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
The Role The role will commence in January 2022; however, this is negotiable for the right candidate. You will build excellence through our virtues work and in the academic curriculum, alongside other senior leaders across the Trust. You will also be part of a global community of charitable initiatives.
Our Expectations are that you will:
• Build an environment through a faith and virtues-led education, that encourages compassion, humility and service, and recognises all humanity as one.
• Ensure excellence in teaching and achievement throughout the curriculum within the context of a faith inspired, virtues-led School.
• Nurture a culture that cherishes childhood, stimulates the spirit of adventure and ignites a passion for lifelong learning.
• Recruit, lead, motivate, support and develop staff to ensure that pupils, and staff alike, fulfil their true potential.
• Develop and maintain the support and active involvement of parents in their children’s learning, and to nurture links within the local community.
Applying for the job
• You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 0121 647 6890
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
• Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Monday 6th December 2021
• Successful applicants will be contacted by Tuesday 7th December 2021
• Interviews will be held Friday 10th December 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, Sikh, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 420 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Nishkam Primary School Birmingham
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School, and the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the school has exceptional resources, our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils. We opened in September 2011 as a two-form entry school, for pupils aged 4-11 years, with nursery provision attached. We remain significantly oversubscribed.