Deadline is tomorrow
6 June 2023 at 12am (midnight)
19 May 2023
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £32,909.00 to £47,573.00
Headteacher PA job summary
City Heights Academy is looking to recruit a Headteacher PA with a proven track record of delivering high standards in educational for pupils.
We are interested to hear from a Headteacher PA who shares the same vision of ‘opening minds, opening doors’ for all our pupils. As part of E-ACT, we are passionate about ensuring all pupils are educated to a high standard and experience outstanding opportunities, no matter their background.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar setting with the ability to demonstrate how a Headteacher PA skills have made a difference in pupil achievement and staff development.
Our Headteacher PA needs to be dynamic and driven to achieve high standards for our Academy, not only for our pupils and staff, but for our parents and local community.
City Heights Academy is a truly inspirational Secondary school to be part of, with phenomenal staff and pupils. They need a Headteacher PA who can now take them on the rest of the journey to outstanding so the successful candidate will:
- Inspire and motivate others
- Think and plan strategically
- Promote and facilitate high quality learning which aims to ensure all pupils fulfil their potential
- Maintain and develop the supportive culture of the staff team
- Involve parents in their child’s educational journey
- Build on the positive relationships with the local community and work tirelessly to maintain the excellent reputation of the school and the high regard in which it is held
- An exceptional record of being a Teacher of Headteacher PA
- Promote high standards of behaviour based on fairness and mutual respect
- Have significant experience of KS 3/4
- Skills and experience to establish high standards of teaching
- Knowledge and expertise to build on established processes and systems
Closing date for applications: 06.06.2023
We are holding open sessions where you are welcome to come and see the Academy. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a viewing.
City Heights E-ACT Academy
A forward-thinking 11- 18 academy in Tulse Hill, South London. We are committed to developing tomorrow’s leaders, compassionate and articulate, ready for university or a career of their choice.
Come join our team
Quite aside from the opportunity to work with pupils whose energy, creativity and enthusiasm never fail to inspire, our academy is:
· Ofsted good/outstanding rated, recognised for helping pupils to progress from often low starting points.
· Committed to teacher development through E-ACT’s professional learning program in partnership with leading training providers such as Ambition School Leadership.
· Leading the way in youth mental health through our very own Mental Health First Aid programme - we aim to train every teacher as a mental health first aider.
· A leader in the education sector for outstanding employee bene fits including a generous maternity policy and opportunities for flexible working.
A great place to live and work
What hasn’t already been said about living and working in London? Arguably the most diverse and vibrant city in the world, London might also claim to be the city for teachers - there are over 3,000 schools in the capital including two E-ACT academies in City Heights E-ACT Academy and The Crest Academy.
Part of the E-ACT family
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 15,400 pupils and 2,300 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT multi-academy trust is responsible for 25 academies across the length and breadth of England.
Our academies can collaborate and share ideas with one another in ways that schools may not be able to. Most importantly, we all feel part of something much bigger as our responsibilities go far beyond the four walls of a single academy, and extend to people and their communities across the country.
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic people so we can continue to give every one of our pupils the opportunity to explore, solve, create and achieve.
In return we offer the chance to work with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as a great salary and sector -leading work -life balance arrangements.
Find out more at www.e-act.org.uk
How to apply
The closing date for applications is 06.06.2023
Please read the supporting documentation carefully before completing and returning our application and equal opportunities form.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Applying for the job
Using the application form
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.View advert on school website (opens in new tab)
About City Heights E-ACT Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 593 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- City Heights E-ACT Academy website (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Thames Park Secondary School
Chadwell Road, Grays, RM17 5FP
Assistant Head of School - Character and Culture
The Bishop David Brown School
Albert Drive, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5RF
Macdonald Road, London, E17 4AZ
The Charter School East Dulwich
Jarvis Road, London, SE22 8RB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London