We are looking for an inspirational and passionate leader who has an unwavering commitment to learning. Guided by our vision and values, we desire to offer the best possible education where all adults and children can flourish.
We are proud to be a member of the Forward As One CE Multi Academy Trust. Our partnership with the Trust enables us to network and learn from the best within our system, at the same time as horizon scanning and remaining outward facing.
We are proud of our school and looking for someone who will:
· Inspire the whole school community as we learn and work together
· Build on the close links we have developed with parents and carers, overcoming the challenges faced by our school community during the Covid-19 pandemic
· Work effectively with wider services and organisations to support the needs of our pupils and families
· Care deeply about all pupils: balancing aspiration and achievement with inclusion and diversity of needs to support children in becoming confident, happy, positive and effective citizens
· Empower and develop our talented staff to be their best.
· Further develop a dynamic, forward thinking inclusive school with the highest of expectations and standards of excellence.
We can offer:
· An environment to innovate; taking our school on the next stage of an exciting journey.
· An experienced and dedicated staff team, committed to the best outcomes for all our children.
· An active and supportive Governing Body, invested in your and the school’s success.
· Continuing professional development opportunities
· Collaboration and partnership with the Forward as One CE MAT trust schools and the professional development flightpath opportunities offered by the Trust
Applying for the job
Please return completed application forms to: email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
214 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Parochial CofE Primary and Nursery School, Ashton-under-Lyne
Our school is a creative school where the children are ‘preparing for the future; living, learning and growing together in God’.
At Parochial, we are committed to providing our pupils with an exciting curriculum which inspires them to learn and prepares them for life in our diverse society.
We are lucky to have talented and committed staff who are very proud of our pupils and their accomplishments. Parochial is a place where all are made to feel welcome and encouraged to take part in all the rich opportunities offered to them.
Arranging a visit to Parochial CofE Primary and Nursery School, Ashton-under-Lyne
Please contact Jennifer Mills to arrange a school visit on Monday 8th March at 4pm