School is a newly expanded, growing and popular primary school in Redruth,
has varied and spacious grounds, an onsite nursery and makes a real difference
to the lives of the children and families in its community.
This is a
rare opportunity to take on a significant leadership role within a highly
effective collaboration of schools. You will benefit from working alongside
like-minded Headteachers with a shared ambition to make all Crofty schools
great places to learn.
currently have 43 members of staff and 348 children on roll from ages 3-11. The
school has 13% with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and 38.4%
are in receipt of Free School Meals (FSM)
Why work within Crofty MAT?
- We are a values led family of schools, where every adult strives for the very best, for every child in every school.
- We nurture every school’s individuality; the Headteachers set each school’s vision, ethos and curriculum to reflect their school’s unique character and meet the needs of that school’s community.
- You will benefit from working alongside like-minded Headteachers and leaders with a passion for improving the learning in their schools and across the trust.
- We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive Health & Wellbeing support package.
- We see ourselves as a ‘deliberately developmental’ organisation which has a forward thinking approach to professional and personal development.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.