- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L14 - L18 (£58,135 - £64,143)
Due to the promotion of the substantive Headteacher, the Local Governing Board of Pikemere School are seeking a dedicated, self-motivated, inspirational, and talented Headteacher from April 2022 who will build on the hard work already undertaken.
In our school:
• Every child is known and cared for as an individual
• We offer an environment that nurtures a love of learning and challenges everyone to excel
• We develop individual talent and celebrate success in all aspects of school life
• Children and staff have high expectations and take pride in their achievements
• We have a staff team who are proud to work at the school and focus on providing excellent education and bringing out the best in each and every child
We are looking for applicants who have:
• A proven track record of successful and varied experience working in leadership
• The passion to focus relentlessly on what’s best for every child within our school
• The ability to further develop excellent educational provision that results in outstanding outcomes
• A partnership focus, working collaboratively within our school and trust leadership team
• A commitment to strategic thinking and planning to ensure the best achievement for each child
• Values and ethos in line with our school and trust acting as a role model for all in our school community
We can offer you:
• A commitment to your own professional development through regular coaching and mentoring
• A caring and positive environment with motivated children and staff
• A supportive Governing Board and Trust Leadership Team
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 256 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Pikemere School
Pikemere School is a one form entry school which prides itself on a family environment in which all children can feel secure and be known as individuals each with their own strengths, talents and special interests. Staff are hardworking and fully committed to the ethos, vision and values of the school. Our parent community has high expectations of us, and rightly so. Governors provide high levels of support and challenge, holding us to account for the quality of education on offer.
Pikemere School is situated in a quiet, private residential area of Cheshire and has the benefit of three acres of land providing excellent educational and recreational opportunities for the pupils. The school is an active partner of Alsager Urban Wildlife Initiative. The school was opened in 1968 and is a comfortable building providing classroom space for seven age groups along with additional space for additional needs to be met for individuals or groups.
Arranging a visit to Pikemere School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and should be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org who will coordinate with the CEO.