This job expired on 27 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
27 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
8 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.50 hours a week
- L15 - L21
What skills and experience we're looking for
- The ability to recognise and promote the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Detailed knowledge of safeguarding procedures, protocols and behaviour support management strategies.
- To be able to work flexibly, creatively and strategically to deal with challenges in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- The ability to analyse a variety of data and use the findings to evaluate and improve the school's performance.
- To be able to continue to build on a strong staffing structure with effective leaders, suitable delegation of responsibility and encouragement of responsibility at all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to focus clearly and encourage others in achieving the overall aims of the school and devising strategies to achieve them.
- Ability to challenge, influence and motivate self and whole school community to attain the highest possible standards for all pupils.
- A commitment to working with other schools and partners within the Bridge Education Trust as well as those outside of it.
What the school offers its staff
- "A highly committed staff team who are focused collectively on providing every pupil with the best education possible." (Ofsted, 2019)
- "A curriculum which is enriched with many experiences that contribute to a love of learning." (Ofsted, 2019)
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of highly skilled staff and an experienced and strongly committed Governing Board.
- Highly effective relationships with external agencies and the wider community.
- The benefits of working together as the Bridge Education Trust (Southampton) to share ideas, enhance leadership expertise, promote best practice, offer cross-school curricular and sporting opportunities
- A commitment to providing continued professional development.
- An established and inviting learning environment where leaders have a thorough knowledge of the specific needs of each individual pupil. This approach has resulted in teaching that is highly personalised.
- A caring, friendly ethos where everyone is valued.
Further details about the role
We warmly welcome visits to our school. Please contact our Business Manager, Debbie Yexley by calling 023 8077 6379 or via email to email@example.com to notify us of your intention to visit on either:
Monday 20th March from 1pm - 2:30pm or
Thursday 23rd March from 9:30am -11:30am
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Redbridge Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 207 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Redbridge Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 023 8077 6379
We are a small school situated on the outskirts of the city, mainly serving the Redbridge and Millbrook neighbourhoods. We are next to the bustling Southampton docks and a short distance from the New Forest. Redbridge Primary School first started providing education within the community in 1859. In 2010, we were delighted to relocate to a fantastic new building, well-equipped for giving our children what is needed for effective 21st century education. We now have extensive outside space which is highly beneficial for our children.
Arranging a visit to Redbridge Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Bitterne CE Primary School
Brownlow Avenue, Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 7BX
St Osmund's Catholic Primary School, Salisbury
Exeter Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2SG
Medina House School
School Lane, Newport Isle of Wight, Isle of Wight, PO30 2HS
St Saviour's Catholic Primary School
Summers Lane, Totland Bay, Isle of Wight, PO39 0HQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Southampton and Hampshire