September 2023 start – Permanent contract – Full-time
We are seeking a high-quality Headteacher to lead Redlands Primary School on the next phase of its journey. Redlands is a one-form entry,
As an inspirational leader, you will have an impressive track record of delivering results. You will also have excellent people management and communication skills in order to make a positive difference for our children and get the best out of our staff team. This is a challenging, yet exciting role.
We welcome applications from experienced Headteachers or a Deputy Headteacher looking for their first headship.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Drive our staff’s continuing professional development embedding excellence and high standards
• Be a good communicator with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Have practical experience of school improvement and strategy
• Build on the strengths highlighted in our most recent Ofsted inspection (December 2022)
• Have experience of undertaking a range of leadership and strategic duties
• Aspire to lead on delivering an outstanding learning environment
• Know how to build relationships and to lead and work as part of a team
• Come with a friendly, helpful, caring and flexible approach
• Develop the respectful and inclusive ethos of our school
• Understand the commitment required to succeed in such a critical role
In return, we offer:
• A happy community committed to providing the best education for our pupils built upon a strong sense of belonging and mutual respect
• Professional development
• A distinctive local context ensuring we place inclusivity at the heart of all we do
• A school in which the pupils flourish in an open, supportive environment and achieve high standards as a result
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged where you will have the opportunity to meet informally with the current Headteacher
To arrange a visit please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access more information and the application pack go to: http://www.redlandsschool.co.uk/current-vacancies
CLOSING DATE: Midnight, Sunday 5th March 2023
INTERVIEW DATES: 14th and 15th March 2023
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and Staff Childcare Disqualification Declaration will be sought from the successful candidate.
This job post has expired.