Headteacher required for the Bridge MAT Primary & Secondary School
This job expired on 30 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
30 May 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - TBC
- MPS L28 - L32
What skills and experience we're looking for
- At least 5 years working at a senior level with pupils with Autism and/or SLD/PMLD
- Lead the school and will work in partnership with other school leaders to create a learning institution that meets the needs of pupils with cognition and learning needs.
- Work with other school managers and the governing body to develop the school strategically.
- Manage the deployment of people and resources efficiently and effectively in order to meet the specific objectives of the School Improvement Plan.
- Lead, motivate, support, challenge and develop staff to secure improvement.
- Work with other school leaders and the governing body to promote the school as a community resource.
- Work with other school leaders to create and maintain an environment that promotes and secures good teaching, effective learning and care, high standards of achievement and progress and good behaviour
What the school offers its staff
- Continual sharing of ideas and practice
- Partnership and collegiality
- An explicit standard of expected practice
- Opportunities to support other schools, providing system leadership
- Taking part in research, evidencing best practice
- Receipt of high quality professional development activities
Further details about the role
Closing date: Tuesday, 30th May 2023 at noon
Interview Date: Wednesday, 31st May 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Bridge School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 19
- School size
- 231 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Bridge School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
The Bridge School is one school split into two parts – the Primary School for 2-11 year olds and the Secondary school for 11-19 year olds. It is a special school for children with severe learning difficulties and/or autism based in Islington. The Bridge School has been recognised as outstanding in its last four inspections. We are a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) school. Our staff have developed some fantastic practices and we are continually striving to further develop the learning opportunities we provide for our pupils. Every child and young person is an individual and we work hard to tailor our curriculum to meet their needs.
Similar jobs nearby
Cranbrook Primary School
The Drive, Ilford, Essex, IG1 3PS
Thames Park Secondary School
Chadwell Road, Grays, RM17 5FP
Macdonald Road, London, E17 4AZ
St Ursula's Convent School
Crooms Hill, London, SE10 8HN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London