We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide effective professional secretarial and administrative support to the Headteacher. You will be responsible for maintaining the diary of the Head Teacher, organising meetings and agendas, and responding to queries and providing general information about the Academy.
The successful candidate will provide administration support for the Headteacher and screen telephone calls, enquiries, and requests in a professional manner.
You will be a strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic approach who is able to use their initiative and prioritise their own work whilst contributing to a team. Proven experience of diary management on behalf of others, minute taking, effectively managing a diverse workload and a strong attention to detail are essential.
Lawn Manor Academy is part of the Ascend Learning Trust (ALT) based in Swindon. We offer a fantastic benefits scheme, with discounts on food and clothes retailers, to holidays and cinema with online fitness and recipes from Hello Fresh. Our school is set in the beautiful Lawn Manor Woods in Old Town Swindon.
What we offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly, and well-run school.
- The Trusts commitment to staff wellbeing including generous calendar dates and INSET days.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Reward and recognition, celebrating staff success.
- Leadership development opportunities both internally and across other schools in the Trust.
- A successful ECT support program.
- Onsite parking
- Pension Scheme.
- Courteous and hardworking pupils.
- Benefits for discounts via an online staff portal.
Please note if we receive enough applications, we may close this job role earlier.
Interviews: w/c 02.10.23
Ascend Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.
This job post has expired.