- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- School Range L22 - L28
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Headteacher.
We have a talented and highly committed staff, supportive governors and amazing pupils. Our buildings have excellent facilities and the Trust consistently ensures excellent financial management.
The successful candidate will be someone who is:
• A highly experienced senior leader, with the vision to identify the next steps on our improvement journey and the energy, drive and skills to lead and realise this.
• An outstanding role model who is relentlessly committed to improving the lives of the pupils in their care.
• Absolutely committed to the practice of improving social mobility, inclusion and a passionate advocate of high quality comprehensive education.
• An inspirational leader able to engage and motivate all stakeholders.
• Able to secure the highest educational standards whilst ensuring a culture and practice of care, wellbeing and support for our staff and pupils.
We will offer the successful candidate an amazing school to lead, significant support and opportunities for professional development.
The governors expect our pupils and staff to be challenged, motivated, respected, celebrated and most of all, inspired under the leadership of our new Headteacher. If this challenge excites you, we would love to talk to you about the prospect of becoming our new Headteacher.
On our website and within the application pack, you will find a range of documents that tell you more about the role and who we are looking for.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 566 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About The Lacon Childe School
We are an 11-16 school situated in the beautiful countryside in South Shropshire serving a wide catchment area which extends into neighbouring Worcestershire.
Lacon Childe is a family-centred school at the heart of the community of Cleobury Mortimer that nurtures potential. Students at Lacon Childe are encouraged to excel in all areas of school life: academically, socially and personally. The school provides a secure, safe and caring environment that, when coupled with excellent teaching, ensures our students make outstanding progress. We are a fully inclusive school and the recent addition of a SEN Hub continues our commitment to care and educate all members of our community.
Arranging a visit to The Lacon Childe School
Prospective candidates visits to the school can be arranged during week commencing 1st November 2021 by appointment only. To make an enquiry, please contact: Mrs Sue Broad : PA to Headteacher via email: email@example.com