- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L9 - L15
The governors, staff and children of Semley CE VA Primary School are looking for an inspirational new Headteacher from 25th April 2022 who will
• place our children’s interests at the heart of all decision-making
• lead our school with a clear vision for outstanding primary education
• continue to develop our current teaching staff to be the best they can be for the school, the children and themselves
• provide an enriching, high-quality and creative curriculum, which expects high standards and enables excellent outcomes for all pupils
• foster good relationships with children, staff, parents, community
• build on the success of our “good” school
• have excellent inter-personal, communication and organisational skills
• continue to place wellbeing at the very heart of our school culture and develop strategies to ensure that the wellbeing of our staff and children is a priority and is central to the school’s development and ethos
• value and continue to develop the Christian ethos of our school so that it shines through all we do
• be committed to their own professional development
We can offer you a school with
• happy and enthusiastic children who love learning and embrace the school values of adventure, respect, aspiration and wonder
• highly professional, innovative and dedicated staff
• a supportive governing body which is committed to working with the headteacher to continue the strategic development of the school.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 127 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Semley Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Semley CE VA School is a Voluntarily Aided school set in a rural location with 120 children on roll. The school was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in January 2018 and ‘Good’ by SIAMS in May 2019.
Arranging a visit to Semley Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
We are actively encouraging visits so that applicants will have a real sense of what makes this school so special.
Please telephone 01747 830427 to arrange an appointment.