- Visas cannot be sponsored
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Group 2 Leadership Pay Range (£55360-£64225)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A practising Catholic with a
commitment to Roman Catholic Education and ethos.
- An experienced leader
dedicated to achieving excellence in all aspects of school life.
- A strategic thinker who can
shape and implement our vision and raise standards and achievement for all
pupils and staff.
- A passionate advocate who
inspires the highest quality of teaching and learning for pupils of all
- An excellent communicator who will
build on the strong relationships in our whole community.
- Able to prepare reports and present
to the Governing Body members.
- Have a deep knowledge and
understanding of the curriculum.
What the school offers its staff
- The opportunity to lead a
well-regarded Catholic school with high ambitions for the future.
- An outstanding team of
talented staff who enjoy working together.
- Pupils with excellent
behaviour, attendance and overall wellbeing who are proud of their school.
- A supportive and dedicated
- A strong school spirit and community.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Bede's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 230 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Catholic Primary School, Age Range 3-11
Arranging a visit to St Bede's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.