This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 9am
27 January 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- L14 - L21
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Head Teacher to lead the school on the next stage of its exciting journey. Applications are invited from practising Catholic teachers.
We are seeking a Head Teacher who:
- Has the ability, ambition and motivation to lead the school forward continuing the drive to further enhance our high standards.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to build upon the outstanding Catholic ethos of the school.
- Is an inspiring manager, leading by example, sharing a passion for teaching and learning and committed to providing the best possible outcomes for our school community.
- Is an approachable leader with excellent communication skills who is able to engage with all stakeholders within the school environment and beyond.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer you:
- A vibrant and encouraging environment for learning, underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos where happy, enthusiastic children are eager to achieve their full potential.
- A dedicated, hardworking and caring staff team.
- A supportive and active governing body who have a clear vision for the future of the school.
- A commitment to your personal career development.
Further details about the role
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed during the weeks commencing 13th or 27th February 2023 and can be arranged by contacting G Kujawinski, School Admin Lead via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01244 445266
Further details of the post together with the application pack are also available by request from the school admin team, email@example.com
Completed application forms should be submitted by email to Julie.English@dioceseofshrewbury.org . The successful candidate will be appointed by the Governors on a CES contract.
The closing date for applications is Monday 20th March 2023 at 10:00am
Shortlisting 21st March 2023
Interviews will be on Tuesday 28th March 2023
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Clare's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 177 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01244 445266
St. Clare’s offers a Catholic education where everyone is able to feel valued, confident and secure. By working as a partnership between school. home, parish and community we aim to create a challenging, stimulating and effective learning environment. At St Clare’s Catholic Primary School we strive to ensure the very best outcomes for every learner, so that they are all able to achieve their full potential. St. Clare’s was rated as a Good School in the last Ofsted inspection. “Parents and carers are overwhelmingly supportive and value what they referred to as the ‘family ethos’ and ‘safe atmosphere’ where children ‘have fun and work hard’.” “It is clear that you are all highly committed, and that morale is high.” Ofsted June 2019
Arranging a visit to St Clare's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Park Brow Community Primary School
Broad Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L32 6QH
Monks Coppenhall Academy
Remer Street, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4LY
St Nicholas Catholic Academy
Orthes Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 5XF
St Oswald's Catholic Primary School
Montague Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L13 5TE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed