- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
27.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- Leadership Pay Spine, Group 2, ISR L14 – L21
The Governors of St Cuthbert’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher.
Our excellent primary school, with attached SEN/D provision, offers values which underpin those of the Christian ethos and as a consequence the successful candidate must have a personal faith commitment and a clear understanding of the value of faith education.
We are looking for:
• An inclusive school leader to build upon our considerable successes and take us forward with confidence.
• Someone who has the ability to nurture talent.
• Someone who will contribute to the vision and mission of St Cuthbert’s CE Primary School within the school, the parish and the wider community.
Recruitment and Selection Process
Shortlisting will take place on 8th December 2021.
Interviews will be held on 13th and 14th December 2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be expected to attend on both days and further details will be provided to candidates called to interview. Applicants will be advised as soon as possible after the shortlisting if they are to be invited to attend an interview.
The closing date for applications is 3rd December 2021 at 9 a.m.
St. Cuthbert’s CE Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to: undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide suitable references, provide evidence of qualifications and be subject to identity checks.
If you would like to find out more about the school please visit our website:
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 220 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St Cuthbert's Church of England Primary School
We can offer:
• A team of dedicated, hardworking staff and senior leaders.
• A highly supportive Governing Body.
• A welcoming and well maintained school with easy transport access.
• Strong links with Blackburn Diocese and the Local Authority.
• A commitment to continuing professional and spiritual development.
Arranging a visit to St Cuthbert's Church of England Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and these can be arranged by contacting Blackburn with Darwen School HR Team either by calling 01254 588973 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.