We are looking for a candidate who will:
- have proven success in whole school leadership and management
- be innovative, determined and driven to constantly seek improvement for the children and communities that we serve
- have the vision and skill to maximize the resources of the school
- continue to drive improvements in curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment
- be able to demonstrate highly accurate and effective communication skills
- have a positive and active approach to cross school collaboration
This position provides an exciting and unique opportunity for a person with a proven, successful track record in a senior leadership role. You will work in a highly supportive team both at St David’s C of E Primary School, and across the Trust.
St David’s was judged “Good” during both its Ofsted and SIAMS inspections and lies at the heart of its community, in the centre of Exeter. As well as aiming high for their pupils and families, the staff are a warm and welcoming team, who build positive relationships with families, the church community and colleagues across the Trust. The staff strives to develop pupils’ social, moral, spiritual and cultural understanding through its six core Christian values: respect, trust, friendship, compassion, justice and forgiveness.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.