- L13 - L19 (£56,721 - £65,735)
Headteacher job summary
The Board of Directors and CSEL seek to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Headteacher for St Gregory’s Catholic Primary School, Stratford-Upon-Avon following the promotion of the current Headteacher within the Multi-academy.
We are seeking:
- A practicing and committed Catholic role model with a secure understanding of Catholic Education.
- A caring and committed leader who has high ambitions for all staff and pupils whilst ensuring their growth, wellbeing and faith formation.
- A strategic leader who can work with key stakeholders across the Multi-academy to develop strategic aims and implement operational plans to pursue the school’s mission and vision.
In return we can offer:
- Professional development opportunities for training, mentoring and coaching.
-To work for a developing, growing and ambitious Multi-academy.
- To be part of a dynamic and successful leadership team with the education of children at the centre.
- A wonderful school community with the support of a dedicated and well-established staff and governing body.
- To 'live the Catholic faith' on a daily basis
Our Lady of the Magnificat Multi Academy is on a journey of rapid growth and this is an exciting time to join our high performing Catholic Academy where every child receives an excellent education.
Applying for the job
Please refer to the attached application pack, application forms and consent for references can be downloaded from our website, www.magnificat.org.uk. Please submit your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.orgMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Gregory's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 201 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
St Gregory’s is thriving and caring one form entry Catholic Primary School for children aged 4 to 11, reception through to Year 6. The catholic ethos is embedded in everything that they do with an aim to ensure that all pupils’ experience of Catholic Life is rich and meaningful. St Gregory’s school motto is to Love, Learn and Grow with Jesus.
Arranging a visit to St Gregory's Catholic Primary School
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. If you would like the opportunity of a visit, or for more information, please email email@example.com.