19 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
19 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
17 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
- L13 - L17
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for an exceptional leader who has the talents and skills to empower everyone in our school community to realise their dignity and potential as Children of God. In particular we are looking for someone who is:
- A practising Catholic, committed to Catholic education
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire staff and pupils to achieve
- A creative and strategic thinker with energy and resilience
- An exceptional classroom teacher
- Able to communicate well, with good organisational and personal skills
What the school offers its staff
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to lead a family focussed primary school with committed experienced staff and good parental support.
Further details about the role
Visits to school are welcome, please contact the school on 01900 606050 to arrange to meet the Chair of Governors.
For more details about this role please see the St Gregory's Headteacher Candidate Pack in the additional documents section.
Completed application and supplementary forms should be submitted by email to the Mater Christ Trust HR Administrator, Angela.Bowman@mater-christi.com.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 64.4 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Gregory's Catholic Primary School, Workington
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 202 pupils
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cumbria