St Leonard's (CofE) Primary School (VC), Exeter, Devon
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£62,426 to £68,851|
St Leonard’s Church of England Primary School is at the heart of its community. The Directors of St Christopher’s C of E (Primary) Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with the local governing body, staff and pupils are offering an exciting opportunity as Headteacher to be part of a learning focused Trust and lead this large, city school which has been through a period of significant change.
Essential educational requirements
● NPQH or equivalent
● Evidence of continuing professional development relating to school leadership and curriculum development
● Enhanced DBS
● Qualified teacher with Qualified Teacher status
Essential skills and experience
Skills and Experience:
● Headship experience with a proven track record
● An understanding of, and commitment to, promoting and safeguarding the welfare of pupils
● A commitment to protect and enhance the Anglican ethos, working with the church and guided by Christian values
An excellent benefits package including contributory pension scheme, a comprehensive employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers and on-site parking. We anticipate that the post-holder will be employed under Central Team T&C’s but will be a member of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
As part of St Christopher's CofE Primary Multi Academy Trust, you will be part of an outward facing Trust that actively supports and develops leaders at all levels, with an established headship network and regular professional development events throughout the year.
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||596 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Leonard's (CofE) Primary School (VC) website (opens in a new window)|
About St Leonard's (CofE) Primary School (VC)
St Leonard's Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 4NQ