Accounting, KS1, KS2, Primary, Relationships and sex education, Religious education
Main purposes of the role - Please see Heaadteacher Recruitment Pack for full job description.
As leader of the school, the headteacher will embody and promote its Christian ethos through the school’s visions, values and culture.
The headteacher will provide the school with clear vision, strong leadership and coherent strategic direction, securing a climate of continuous improvement in order to build on the school’s strengths and take it forward to further success.
The headteacher will ensure the safeguarding and welfare of all the children within a nurturing and inclusive environment, where high expectations and good behaviour underpin the school’s vision for all children to learn well and to achieve the highest possible standards.
Applying for the job
Please apply by completing the LDBS Application form
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
622 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Mary's and St Peter's Church of England Primary School
St Mary’s and St Peter’s C of E Primary School is an outstanding, popular and over-subscribed three form entry Primary School with a pre-school on site, rated Outstanding in both our last Ofsted inspection and SIAMS. We have an experienced and committed staff who value each child as an individual. Over the last year, they have navigated the changing circumstances brought about by the pandemic with care and flexibility. Our pupils treat each other with respect and kindness and are involved in every aspect of school life.
But after 18 years, our Headteacher retires this summer, so the Governing Body is committed to finding a headteacher who will:
• embody and promote our Christian ethos through the school’s visions, values and culture
• build on the school’s strengths, provide it with strong leadership, offer coherent, strategic direction and bring a clear vision
• continue to foster our strong sense of community
• secure a climate of continuous improvement to take us forward to further success
• navigate the school through any remaining Covid restrictions and help us emerge strong and resilient, ready to move into the future with huge optimism
In additions, our pupils are hoping for a Headteacher who will:
• be fun and can have a laugh with us
• be understanding, kind and encouraging
• be a wise person
• be supportive and helpful to us
• make sure the school is kept clean, tidy and attractive inside and out
Arranging a visit to St Mary's and St Peter's Church of England Primary School
Please call Allison Peach, School Business Manager on 020 8943 0476