- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Group 7 Leadership Pay Spine L29 - L35
Required for: Summer Term 2022 or 1st September 2022
Group 7 (Leadership Pay Spine: L29 – L35)
"Jesus Christ is central to our school",
"Leaders have taken brave decisions to bring about improvements, with the best interests of the pupils at the school at the heart of all their actions."
(Ofsted, December 2019)
Are you a practising Catholic with the drive and enthusiasm to lead our school? The Board of Directors of the St Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a Headteacher who is committed to building an exceptional and caring learning environment where all members of the school community can thrive.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
• Can build upon a developing Catholic culture of excellence
• has the drive and resilience to lead continuous school improvement
• displays their mission integrity in dealing with the school community
• acts with humility in their desire to serve the common good
• challenges and empowers staff to be the best they can be
• will develop and sustain a learning culture for all across our school
• will foster children’s enjoyment of learning whilst ensuring high levels of achievement
• will develop the respectful and inclusive ethos of our school
We can offer:
• fantastic children who are eager to learn
• a caring and engaged group of stakeholders
• a committed and highly supportive Local Governing Body, Central Team and Trust Board.
• precise support for your own professional and spiritual development from both the Academy Trust and the Diocese
• excellent local and borough wide collaborative links
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Hayley Collier by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 798 5273.
Closing Date: Monday 24th January 2022 at 9.00 am
Shortlisting; Week commencing 24th January 2022
Interview: To be decided after shortlisting
St Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
CES Leadership Application Forms should be addressed to the Chair of Directors and returned to email@example.com.
Applying for the job
To apply for this post, please complete a CES Leadership Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to the Chair of Directors.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 1133 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About St Monica's RC High School, a Voluntary Academy
St Monica's is an 11-16 Roman Catholic High School situated in Prestwich, North Manager. In August 2020 we joined the St Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Academy Trust. St Monica's has undergone quite a transformation over the past three years. The July 2019 Section 48 Inspection noted that 'there is a palpable sense in the school that a journey to good and outstanding is on its way'. In December 2019 when Ofsted visited, they stated that 'leaders and staff have high expectations of what pupils can and should achieve'.
Arranging a visit to St Monica's RC High School, a Voluntary Academy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. They can be arranged by contacing Hayley Collier by email email@example.com or telephone 0161 798 5273.