- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L15 to L21
Required from September 2022
Full Time - Permanent - L15 to L21
Due to the resignation of our present Headteacher, the Governors, Children and Staff are looking to appoint
an inspirational and caring leader to guide our school into the next phase of our journey by building on the
firm foundations already established.
We can offer you:
• Happy, thoughtful and respectful children who are keen to learn.
• Excellent relationship with parents.
• Governors who provide challenge and support.
• Strong parish and community links.
We are looking for a Headteacher who will:
• Enable every child to realise their full potential.
• Have a strong Catholic faith and a clear understanding of leadership in a Catholic School.
• Be enthused to work within an inclusive environment, which provides a broad and rich curriculum
for every pupil.
• Move the school forward from strength to strength.
• Nurture the strong, caring ethos of our school.
• Inspire, challenge and motivate staff.
• Be committed to continual professional development.
• See our school as part of our parish and wider community.
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged. We look forward to meeting you and showing you how
proud we are of our school. Please call our school office on 0161 483 2431 to book an appointment in the
week beginning 10th January.
Completed applications should be returned via email to email@example.com
Further information regarding the school can be found on the school website www.stpeters.stockport.sch.uk
Closing Date for applications: 21st January 2022 at 10am
Shortlisting: 21st January 2022
Interviews: 28th January 2022
St. Peter’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will need to provide two positive references and be required to undergo a DBS
clearance check – Stockport Council – Valuing Diversity.
Applicants must apply using a CES application form which can be found on the school website.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.