|Job role||Teacher, Leadership, SEN specialist|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L6 - L13 (£46,457 - £55,202) (2019 rates)|
The governors are seeking to appoint an inspiring innovative headteacher who will provide strategic and professional leadership to our school, building on our many strengths and Christian values.
We are looking for someone who will further develop our vision and ethos which is shared by the whole school and secures its success, improvement and high quality education for all its pupils.
- show a strong empathy with our Christian values and ethos
- have a strong commitment to outstanding classroom practice
- have an ability to encourage and support all children to develop and achieve their full potential
- be passionate about children's learning
- continue to build close relationships with parents and the local community
Applying for the job
Application forms can be accessed from the Shropshire Council website via the link below and can be submitted online.More on how to apply
- Information for applicants_St Thomas & St Anne's Primary.pdf  0.27 MB
- Job Advert St Thomas & St Anne's.pdf  0.17 MB
- Job Description Headteacher_St Thomas & St Anne's Primary.pdf  0.13 MB
- Person Specification Headteacher_St Thomas & St Anne's Primary.pdf  0.11 MB
- Diocese of Hereford Letter for HT Application Pack Oct 2020.pdf  0.24 MB
- 51600 St Thomas & St Annes Budget Plan 20-21.pdf  0.20 MB
|School type||Local authority maintained school, Church of England|
|School size||107 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Thomas and St Anne CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01743 252458|
About St Thomas and St Anne CofE Primary School
St Thomas & St Anne's is a rural school in a village location close to the county town of Shrewsbury. Our school has strong links with the local community and with our local parish church, St Thomas'.
We are committed to providing a high quality learning environment where individuality is recognised and celebrated within the context of a caring community.
Arranging a visit to St Thomas and St Anne CofE Primary School
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and are available on:
Thursday 22 October at either 10.00 am or 1.30 pm
Tuesday 3 November at 1.30 pm only
Please contact Laila O'Donohue, SBM on either 01743 860400 or email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Cruckmeole, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5 8JN
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed