Our friendly, thriving, one form entry primary school is seeking a confident leader who will embrace our school ethos of high aspirations for every child within a safe, nurturing environment. We are looking for an innovative and strategic decision maker who will value our current strengths whilst challenging the status quo to drive progress.
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to an innovative, broad and balanced curriculum
- An excellent communicator with the ability to further develop strong relationships with our families and the wider community
- Able to positively motivate and develop staff
- Financially aware and able to think creatively about school funding opportunities
- Dedicated to high standards and achieving the best outcome for every child.
Closing date:Monday 4th March 2024 12 noon
Assessment and Interviews:Monday 11 and Tuesday 12th March 2024
Visits to the school are welcomed on either Thursday 22nd February 2024 3.30-5.30pm, or Thursday 29th February 2024 9-11am by appointment.
Please email@example.com arrange.
To request an application pack please emailEDUC.Headteacher@leeds.gov.uk
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. If shortlisted, you will be required to disclose relevant information regarding criminal history and an on-line search will be conducted. This includes only information publicly available on-line.
We promote equality, diversity and inclusion and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.