20 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
11 April 2023 at 11:59pm
7 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £62,561 to £71,765
- L15 - L21
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate a clear vision in maintaining and developing our school in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the local authority
- Lead, manage and motivate staff and pupils
- Understand and be able to model exceptional teaching practice, inspiring and supporting others to improve
- Maintain and develop a collaborative partnership with local school and networks
- Raise standards of attainment and achievement for all pupils
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand the importance of our school being at the heart of the community
- Be committed to supporting a culture of inclusivity throughout the school
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the budget and all resources within the school
- Demonstrate a proven track record in school leadership, management and school improvement
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- Children who love coming to school.
- An inclusive setting in the heart of the community.
- A collaborative staff team who are passionate about getting children ready to learn and achieving their best.
- A culture of high expectations, nurture and care.
- A thoughtfully planned and aspirational curriculum that has been carefully designed for our children.
Further details about the role
We are a one form entry primary school and, in addition to the mainstream classes, we have three specialist resource base classes for pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties and complex needs.
Located in the Studley Green area of Trowbridge, the school is surrounded by large grounds and has its own woodland.
Our most recent OFSTED inspection was carried out in September 2021, and the school was rated as Good in all of the key judgements.
Due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher, the Governors are seeking a passionate and inspirational leader to work with our experienced, committed and enthusiastic team to build and further develop our successful school, continuing our drive forward to whole school improvement.
The outgoing Headteacher leaves the school in a very strong position, and we are looking for someone who will uphold our school values of respect, kindness, positivity, resilience, responsibility and honesty, and provide a challenging and experience-rich education, ensuring our children thrive to reach ‘beyond expectation’.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Studley Green Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 218 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Studley Green Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01225 752713
Arranging a visit to Studley Green Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Golden Valley Primary School
Nailsea Park, Bristol, Somerset, BS48 1BB
Bathampton Primary School
Tyning Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2 6TQ
Assistant Deputy Headteacher with Key stage 2 teaching responsibility
Aloeric Primary School
St Michael's Road, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 6HN
St Thomas à Becket Church of England Aided Primary School
High Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 4RZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon