To provide professional leadership and management of the school that will provide a secure foundation from which to achieve high standards in all areas of school work in line with the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document and the Teachers’ Standards.
We are looking for a leader who will:
• Have a strong vision and commitment that will inspire the children, staff and community.
• Be passionate about the development of the whole child and be committed to seeking excellence for all.
• Have lots of energy and a positive outlook which inspires everyone to always strive for the best.
• Have a relentless drive and determination to raising standards of teaching and learning.
• Sustain already strong links with the wider community.
• Support and uphold the vision of the Trust.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- Additional award bearing qualifications
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in Senior Management in a primary phase of at least Deputy Headship, Assistant Headteacher or equivalent.
- Successful leadership in a major area of school work, e.g. whole school leadership of a curriculum subject or area.
- Successful leadership of a whole school initiative.
- Successful teaching experience across the primary phase, in more than one key stage.
- Successful experience of raising standards in a core subject, for specific groups of children, for children with SEN/AA, in a key stage in a subject or area of the curriculum.
About Sutton Park Primary School
- Marsdale, Kingston-upon-Hull, HU7 4AH
- Sutton Park Primary School website (opens in a new window)