Salary: L18 – 24* £75,478 - £85,965 (Outer London)(Group 3 school)
Start date: September 2024
The Blue School Church of England Voluntary-Aided Primary School is a vibrant and exciting school located in Isleworth, West London where children and staff thrive, where every member of our community is valued and, where innovation, initiative and creativity are actively encouraged. Our mission statement: “Whatever you do in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him” (Col 3:17) is at the heart of everything we do.
Our current Headteacher will retire at the end of the 2024 Summer Term and the Governing Board are looking to recruit an experienced and committed leader who has the skills to build upon our current strengths and the vision to develop our education provision into its next phase.
As one of the oldest Church of England schools in the country (established in 1630), we remain proud of our heritage and of our continual achievements as being a place of excellent learning for all and by all.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding leader who embraces Christian values and will fully support the strong Christian ethos of the school.
- A strategic and creative thinker with enthusiasm, drive and a passion for the education of all.
- An individual with a strong and proven commitment and a clear determination to embed inclusion and diversity in the visible and hidden curriculum.
- An excellent communicator who works inclusively with all staff, governors, pupils, parents and the wider community
- An inspirational leader committed to promoting an inclusive and aspirational school culture.
- An individual of high standards and expectations and a commitment to maintain and develop these through continuous school improvement.
- A forward thinker able to operate in a challenging, exciting and evolving educational landscape.
Visits to the school by prospective candidates are strongly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Jennalise Kassanis (Office Manager) to arrange an appointment on one of the following dates: 26th and 27th February 2024.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th March 2024 at 10am
Interview date: Monday 18th March 2024
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click Apply and view all information including the Supporting Documents and Application Form. Completed applications forms should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Blue School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to pre-employment checks, satisfactory references and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
The Diocese of London is committed to creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce which represents our context and wider community. We particularly welcome applications from those of Global Majority Heritage/United Kingdom Minority Ethnic (GMH/UKME) backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience.
The Blue School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled Worker visas can be sponsored.