The Gonerby Hill Foot Church of England Primary School, Grantham, Lincolnshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 15 to Lead Practitioners range 21, £57,986 to £67,183|
Due to the relocation of our current Headteacher, the Governors of Gonerby Hill Foot Church of England Primary School wish to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated Headteacher.
The children and staff would like an empathetic, friendly, fair, well organised and highly knowledgeable Headteacher who is happy working with everyone within our school community. We are looking for someone who will nurture positive relationships and lead by example.
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work with wonderful, enthusiastic children who are committed to their learning
• passionate and committed teaching and support staff who value professional development
• a forward-looking, positive and knowledgeable governing body
• an active Friends of School Association and very supportive parents
• a well-resourced, interactive learning environment to enable children to be the best they can be
• a vibrant church school in a unique setting, at the heart of our community
• a supportive and innovative network of local primary school partners.
You will need to have:
• the highest expectations for children’s attainment, personal development, welfare and behaviour
• a will to promote our school's inclusive values and Christian ethos
• a clear vision of excellence in primary education with the ability to think strategically and lead the school through the next exciting phase of its development
• an understanding of the latest Ofsted and SIAMs inspection frameworks to drive performance
• proven leadership with evidence of understanding and embedding new initiatives to develop and enhance the curriculum
• the ability to build on the current effective and well-structured school model
• an understanding of effective management and an ability to develop and empower a team of highly motivated, passionate and dedicated staff
• an openness to the advice and guidance of others
• a desire to develop and nurture strong working relationships with pupils, staff, families and school partners.
If you are energetic, with the drive and passion to develop us both academically and pastorally, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
-Sustained and successful senior leadership experience within a primary school
-Evidence of proactively pursuing continued professional development and being a lifelong learner
-Experience of developing staff and systems from Early Years to the end of Key Stage 2
-Experience of leading teaching and learning within the primary phases
|School type||LA Maintained School, Church of England|
|School size||317 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Gonerby Hill Foot Church of England Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About The Gonerby Hill Foot Church of England Primary School
Gonerby Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 8HQ