Headteacher, Tidcombe Primary School, Tiverton, Devon
Closing Date: 26th
September 2022, 9AM
Interview Date 4th and 5th October 2022
Job Start Date January
2023 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior leader seeking Headship
and looking for a significant opportunity for career progression. This
is also a great opportunity to lead while served by an established and
The school is at the heart of its community with a focus on
raising aspirations of pupils. We are looking to appoint an inspirational
leader who is focused on ensuring outstanding provision, relevant to the
community it serves.
We are looking for someone who
- Passion and drive, able to communicate to
inspire pupils, staff and the community alike
- A vision for curriculum, with the opportunity of
bringing your own subject passion
- To drive leadership and impact around SEND for
- The ability to forge excellence relationships
with the parents and wider community
- A desire to work in a collaborative culture as
part of a multi academy trust
- An understanding of, and desire to be, a community
school leader with a respect for the Christian foundations of the Trust.
Our School and Trust can offer;
- A well-resourced school with a broad curriculum
- Enthusiastic children, with dedicated and
committed staff, open to learning and change
- A welcoming community with an excellent range of
established local partnerships
- A supportive Trust community that will
facilitate a focus on teaching and learning
- Commitment to your professional learning,
accompanied by regular coaching or supervision
- A thorough induction programme specifically
tailored to your needs and experience.
For more information, please visit the Trust website: St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust.
We encourage you to arrange a discussion
about the role with Sian Lane, School Improvement Leader, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This job post has expired.