8 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 27.5 hours a week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £50,122 - £59,558
What skills and experience we're looking for
Following the retirement of our successful and well respected Headteacher, the Governors of Turncroft Nursery School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate Headteacher to lead our ‘Outstanding’ Nursery School.
We are looking for a Headteacher who will inspire and demonstrate strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to further develop the ambitions of our school.
Our new Headteacher will:
- Continue to make learning a happy experience for every child
- Value every child and strive to ensure that both pupils and staff have high aspirations for achievement
- Be a positive role model, with the ability to motivate children and staff alike.
- Continue the well-established strong relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the local community
- Demonstrate the drive, experience and creativity to build on our current high standards of teaching, through continuous school improvement.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer you:
- Committed and enthusiastic staff dedicated to bringing out the full potential of each child.
- Children who are happy, valued and well-motivated.
- A supportive Governing Body and parents.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 607 KB
About Turncroft Nursery School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 4
- Education phase
- View all Nurseryjobs
- School size
- 70 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 4
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Turncroft Nursery School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01254 701534
Arranging a visit to Turncroft Nursery School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool