L14 – L27 (£58,135 - £79,958)
The headteacher will:
• Formulate the aims and objectives of the school and provide overall strategic leadership
• Establish policies for achieving these aims and objectives
• Manage staff and resources to that end
• Monitor progress towards the achievement of the school’s aims and objectives
• Lead by example and model best practice regarding professional conduct, workload and personal development
• Safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
• Follow school policies and the staff code of conduct
• Ensure the Christian ethos of the school shines throughout
• Be a role model for all in our community
Applying for the job
Applications should be completed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.More on how to apply
Academy, Church of England
616 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About William Law CofE Primary School
William Law School is a co-educational, Church of England Primary Academy School in Peterborough, with a strong Christian ethos, catering for children between the ages of 4 and 11.
We are a welcoming and friendly community in which individuals are valued.
The school is known for its emphasis upon a well-rounded education including educational visits, music and sport as well as focusing on the required academic subjects.
Please view our website for further information.
Arranging a visit to William Law CofE Primary School
Visits should be made by contacting the school direct on 01733 577600 or emailing email@example.com.
Twelvetree Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE4 5DT