25 days remaining to apply
Start date details
20 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
10 February 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - This is a full time position.
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for an inspirational leader who will:
· Put the child at the heart of every decision. Our children have told us that they want a Head who is: “serious but, fun; someone they feel comfortable talking to and who will listen to their ideas; someone who is fair and respectful.”
· Help us shape and implement an exciting vision for the future development of the school, building on the excellent foundations now in place to create a community where together we learn, love, achieve and flourish.
· Have a passion for learning and high aspirations for every member of the school.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our school. Please make an appointment via the school office to arrange a visit - email@example.com or 01494 725897. The recruitment pack is attached to this advert.
What the school offers its staff
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Woodside Junior School
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 242 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Woodside Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Woodside Junior School, Amersham is a high achieving two form entry junior school within the Oxford Diocesan Bucks Schools Trust (ODBST). We are passionate about providing a rich and relevant curriculum for every child, allowing them to be the very best they can be. Our pupils are eager to learn, keen to develop their aptitudes and skills, extremely well-mannered and fun. Our staff is hardworking and dedicated to the well-being of our pupils and their families. Our parents are extremely supportive of the school’s work.
Arranging a visit to Woodside Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Pinkwell Primary School
Pinkwell Lane, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 1PG
East Lane Primary School
East Lane, Wembley, Middlesex, HA0 3NT
Assistant Headteacher (Inclusion)
Earlsfield Primary School
Tranmere Road, London, SW18 3QQ
Cedar Park School
Cedar Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP15 7EF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes